Friday, October 13, 2006

blaming it all on PMS

For ladies out there, when you're too sensitive and too emotional and too cranky and too demanding, do you think it's justified for you to feel that way? I mean, did the world and person/persons really treat you unfairly? Or is it just that time of the month?

PMS can really make you act weirdly (to put it mildly) and we should accept that. You say things and do things that you later on realize are such boo-boos.

There were so many times that I've experienced that. It's a good thing that the recipient of these tornadoes, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes (most of the time it is my dear friend) is such an understanding person. Lucky me, he's a guy.

I would want to elaborate on this topic however, I feel another eruption coming and I'm not really sure you would understand me.

1 comment:

minnie said...

I guess he is ü. My dear friend is also brave. Brave enough that when I'm in one of those moods he would ask, "magkakaroon ka ba?" ü