The reading last Sunday was very apt for what I was feeling that weekend. Well, up to now I am feeling that way. I am inspired by how Jesus was able to handle that situation. He who has not sin, cast the first stone. I believe this is one of the most powerful sentences Jesus has ever uttered.
It is difficult not to feel ill about people who wrong us or wrong people dear to us. Very difficult. I sometimes justify by saying that I have been good so I have every right to get angry. But I know I have not always been good. I know that there are times that I give in to sin. Even if it was a tiny sin, it was still a sin.
I am praying and hoping that I have a balance on how I will handle situations that calls for my patience and understanding. I also pray for people who have done wrong, which includes myself, that we would be aware of how weak we are without God's love. I guess we should also realize that what we need to throw to each other is love in the form of a listening ear, an understanding touch and a forgiving heart.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment