Inspired by (my) weird best friend
Here I am, accepting the fact that I am going to work here for (at least) another year. The only way to make my work worth doing (and enjoying, of course) is to see myself as my own company...I'm everything. I'm the CEO. I'm the janitress. Everything. I like my company because I like the service it gives. Everyone in my company is a listener. That is our main service...to listen. Tell me, who wouldn't want that kind of service? No need for advice. No need for probing. No need for analysis. Just listen. Of course my company needs to do quite a bit of clerical work...actually, a lot of clerical work. But I don't mind because I love my company. I should make good use of my time, my energy and my resources. No unnecessaries like complaining (not the useless ones), gossiping (my aim for this year)...so far these are the only ones I can think of. So, blog, this might be my last entry (during office hours anyway). I'll do my posting when I'm home. My company would want to be ISO 9001 certified...allow me, please ü
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment