Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Remembering not to forget my dear (matalik) friend

My insight last night is this:
Friends make life worth experiencing.
Friendships make experiences worth living.


My dear friend (also known as my weird best friend ü) and I became friends almost 9 years ago. I never thought that this friend can make my life richer…but he did. We became more than friends and still the friend in him was there for me, no matter what.

A few years back, my dear friend and I mistakenly drove off with a car we thought was ours. The experience was so funny (and weird ü) but I feel so lucky to have experienced it with him. This is just one of many experiences we’ve had together…my dear friend and I.

The highlight of our friendship is the conversations we’ve had and continually have…we never run out of things to talk about…talking to each other has always been as natural as breathing.

I wouldn’t exchange this dear friend and the experiences we’ve had together for anything, not even for a Jaguar…and I tell you, I really love Jaguars ü

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Minnie, Incorporated! And you know that my life has been richer because of you. Thanks for this too. :-)