Monday, September 04, 2006

You're strongest at your weakest moment...so they say

I am one of those people who can say, "been there, done that." Allow me to add this, "Experienced that. Felt that."

Did I grow? Yes, I did and still am. Whenever I read diaries I've written in the past, I smile when it comes to the part that I sound really sad, mad and frustrated. Of course I can only smile now but I could imagine how weak I was then. I bet there were certain moments then that I wanted my life to end. I know we're not immune to thinking of this. Writing this is a proof that that didn't happen (my life ending, I mean). Obviously.

Our weak moments make us stronger. That's what they say. However, most of the time, I feel that this is not happening to me. Or maybe I am just not aware of it. People who learn what I have went through, whether it's with my work life or personal life are amazed on how I have survived my many weak moments. I am in no obligation to write what I've been through but rest assured it's a lot and it's painful in varied degrees.

So, maybe I am strong and I just don't know it. Maybe I'll go through more pain in my life and I'll survive.

To end this post, let me tell you what else I've experienced and felt...I've experienced love and felt happiness. Those things make my life worth living (even having weak moments in between).

No comments: