Saturday, March 25, 2006

trying to be a Venusian who understands a Martian (written on paper at 12:30 am)

Enlighten me, anyone, are men really like this:
(1) can care about you even if it seems that he doesn't
(2) can be calm even if you're so emotional
(3) can be with his friends and be so in to it that sending you a text message is the last thing on his mind
(4) generally, not an emotional person
(5) tend to forget important stuff like birthdays, what he said and felt about a particular, wonderful moment (how could he? honestly, I don't know)
(6) wouldn't really know how to make a woman completely happy (I guess this one, I tend to be too demanding)
To sleep, I should.
To worry, I shouldn't.
To be a Martian, I can't.
To be happy, I can.
ü

2 comments:

qsg said...

Well, I do think that a lot of men are not as communicative as women, but they also feel the urge to "share".
When the right one comes along, I don't think you will have these questions, I guess... :)

minnie said...

Actually, he is a sensitive person who shares his feelings. I guess the day I wrote this post was a bad day. If he's the right one? Well...