Tuesday, March 21, 2006
trying to make sense in it all
At first it was a go then it's a no...what?! I sometimes question things that happen in my life...don't you? Well, I question only the bad things that happen to me. What's happening to me now...is it that bad? Actually, no, it isn't. I am just frustrated that I almost have it in my hands and I'm so sure I'm holding it properly then somebody from behind takes it away from mw. I know I still have my work here. I, actually, started to think of ways to make my work here more enjoyable and fulfilling. Well, my counselees make my work enjoyable and fulfilling...that should be enough, right? I guess. People have been telling me that maybe it there are things that (or people who) aren't meant for you. It has been said to so many people about so many situations. Why then were we given that opportunity to enjoy it? A great love, a great friendship, a great job, a great possibility to go back to that job...is it for us to learn, for us to experience...and then what? I am not really as spiritual as I would hope to be. I do try to understand it from the view of God's child. That things happen and that it happens for a good reason. And then I would always say 'it better be a damn good reason!' So now, as I wait (again) for the final decision of the school where I want to work, I work here. Maybe to keep me sane I just try not to make sense in it all...maybe for the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment