Monday, March 27, 2006

trying to get the hang of it

There are several things I am trying to get the hang of...
- inserting pictures in my blog (with the help of Hello Picasa). At first, I had difficulty with it but thank God for google forums I was able to get answers to my questions...Oh, technology!
- writing shorter posts (shorter than some of my previous posts). My blog is turning out to be a diary. Shorter posts are better.
- getting comments on my posts. Actually, I only got 1...thanks gs.gemini...you just don't know how big my smile was when I saw your comment ü.
- thinking of other titles for my posts other than starting it with 'trying'. The idea seemed great for the first few posts but I know I have to be and can be more creative than this.

On a professional level, I am trying to get the hang of...
- working here in this school. I am slowly giving up on my application in the school that I want to be in.
- doing my work and not be emotional about the year ahead. I should think of myself as a company (that's what he would always say). My goal this coming school year is that I'll be one of the top companies.

On a personal note, I am trying to get the hang of...
- not praying with him. Praying is what we usually do before we go to sleep and soon after we wake up (either through the phone or text). I told him we should pray on our own...this is difficult.
- not seeing him everyday. Yes, I got used to seeing him everyday again.
- not hoping that he and I will get back together. Yes, I started hoping again.

There are things of course that there's no need to try to get the hang of:
- Sunday mass with someone very dear to you
- kisses and hugs from nephews or nieces
- support from your siblings
- laughing with people you love
- friends who truly care about you
- compliments from anyone (specially surprising ones ü)
- hope that God will give you what He really wants for you...in the right time ü

No comments: